Saturday, June 2, 2018

Arrival Day: Kira


On Saturday, we all got off the plane around 2pm in Frankfurt which was like 7am for us.  All of us were very tired, but very excited to be in Germany!  Emma and I had bread from a bakery in the airport and then we had to catch our train.

It was stressful to get on the train but it was fun once we got on. I talked with Gareth, Melissa and Izzy about our host families and our trip. It took around 2 hours to get to Neunkirchen and our host families were waiting for us at the train station. 

I met my exchange partner, Marita and her mom on Saturday. We went to a restaurant called World Food Trip together for dinner and then we went home and talked for a while. I met her father and her sister, Carmen, on Sunday morning. My family is very nice and I am having a lot of fun! I am looking forward to the rest of the trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment