Friday, June 22, 2018

Monday, June 18: Kat

Today at school we made posters for Schulfest, which is on Wednesday.  I was tasked with making a poster for the Quad Cities and I was in a group with Peter, Elisha, Carina and Anna.  We wrote down info about the QC and wrote down attractions that we thought were the best to have.  We were only at school until 1:00, so after we went home and ate lunch.

After lunch, Sophie and I went on a bike ride to France!  It's crazy how close it is!  We hopped on a bike path and took about a 30 minute ride and then we were in France! 

The rest of the night was pretty relaxing.  We finished watching Beauty and the Beast and then called it a night.  It's weird to think we only have 5 days left with the people I would call my best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment