Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Getting closer! -Frau Steiner

Wednesday, May 23.  Only 9 days to go until wheels up and we will be off to Germany to meet our new group of friends in Blieskastel.  The students are starting to get excited and perhaps a bit nervous.  My list of things to take care of before we leave seems to be getting longer but that's how it always goes at the end of the school year. 

Over the weekend, the Bulldog Boosters were kind enough to open the Boutique just for us and let the GAPPies shop for some Bettendorf swag for their homestay partners.  Others are shopping for Quad City souvenirs to take to their host families.  I still need to do the same.  As usual, I  will probably procrastinate until next Wednesday night, when I get around to thinking about packing.  Students, don't be like me!

Bis bald!  Frau S  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment