Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Monday, June 11: Kat

Hello, everyone!  It's Kat. Today was a pretty low stress day after a busy weekend.  I started off my day with Broetchen with Nutella and orange juice.  After that, Sophie and I headed to school again.  At school, we had German, homeroom, a free hour and English.  In our free hour, some of the other GAPPies and I went down to the ice cream shop at the bottom of the hill.  I got coffee ice cream in a cone and Sophie had "Cherry Mania". 

We had 6 GAPPies in English class, so we were happy to help in any way (although we might not have been the best help 😏).  After school we went home and had lunch.  We had potato-hash brown things stuffed with a creamy sauce that also had some kind of green stuff in it and a tomato-mozzarella salad.  After lunch, Marita and Kira came over and we went for about an hour walk  They showed us a park (which had a pretty cool spider-web looking swing), their elementary school and their kindergarten.  We also saw a fountain and we all splashed Kira, so she got pretty wet.  It really didn't matter though because it was also sprinkling.  I kept singing a song because I wanted it to rain harder, but it didn't work.  My song went as follows:

"rain, rain come on down, please get Kira's hair all wet"

Not very rhyming but maybe that is why it didn't work.  Of course, as soon as we got back inside there was a downpour.  After this we had a pretty relaxed rest of the day and over the course of the whole day, I had read 2 1/2 books.  For dinner, we had bread and I tried Butterkaese on it.

Well, that was my Monday.  See you next Monday blog!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment