Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thursday, June 14th - Hannah

Hello it's Hannah :)  Today was a pretty cool day.  First I joined in on Mona's music class and we sang all of my favorite classic American songs like "Country Roads". Later we all went to visit Frau Schafer's 5th grade English class!  They were all so sweet and thought that American money was cool.  For the second part of class Frau S taught them Chinese and they were so excited to learn Chinese! It was adorable.  After school Mona, Ina and I visited her grandma and ate some really good chicken.  Then we went hiking on a trail known for having beautiful wild orchids.  The views of the valleys and villages were amazing but my favorite thing as the black and white butterflies.  There were so many of them and as I walked by the would fly around me.  It was a peaceful way to end the day :)

Wild Orchids & View of Village

Selfie w/black butterfly

5th Grade English Class

No comments:

Post a Comment