Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday, June 3 - Zoe

Hello!  Its Zoe!  I am staying with Paulina Zuendorf right outside of Blieskastel.  My host family is very nice and accommodating. This morning we went to a local bakery to buy bread and croissants for breakfast.  We bought SO MUCH BREAD!!  I enjoyed it all.  The view from my family's patio is amazing and you can see the whole village.  After breakfast my Paulina, Mia, and I rode bikes on a trail through the village.  We saw an eagle, "the lake" and ate the best ice cream ever.  It was soooooo good!  Everyone we passed on the trail was very social.  Germany is so beautiful!  I spent the rest of the afternoon admiring the view while playing Monopoly with my host family.  It was very fun and actually easier than American Monopoly.  Later that day the GAPP Exchange hosted a BBQ.  Everyone met for the first time while enjoying delicious food.  All of the Germans are very kind and funny.  So far this trip is the time of my life, I think everyone else feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment