Thursday, June 14, 2018

Tuesday, June 12: Kira

On Tuesday, we drove to school with Kat and Sophie and then we had French for the first two lessons of the day.  We had to research our favorite celebrity and then translate to German for our partners and then they had to translate it into French and present it to the class.  Then I went to homeroom to work on the dance for the goodbye party .  Marita and I had math for one lesson and her last lesson of the day was German.  Finally, we had a meeting with GAPP talking about our project for next week's Schulfest.  Marita is going to bake a cake with an American flag on it and I am going to make a German flag cake. 

When we got home, we had eggs, rice and salad for lunch and then Marita, her mom and I played Rumikub.  Marita won once and her mom won once.  Marita had gymnastics at 4:00, so her mom and I went shopping for the ingredients for the cakes.  Her mom and I came home and played more games until she had to leave for volleyball.   Marita came home later and we watched "The Longest Ride" together.  It is a romance movie and Marita's favorite.  It was a relaxing and fun day and I am looking forward to going bowling on Wednesday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment